And now I'm gonna take over. Mwahahaha!
Some have asked for new photos, so here you go! This is from a little photo shoot on Sunday: the photographer was looking for people with "character" for outdoor work to plump up her portfolio a bit. Good stuff!!
Me with a big reflector in my face. Though it burnt my retinas at the time, I am now grateful for its amazing power to erase wrinkles and bad skin!

Mw and my sponsor, Mongo. He is aptly named.

4 comments:
WTF?!!!!! Now I'm good and pissed off! You look great. You look AT LEAST ten years YOUNGER than me in those pictures. What the hell? You're suppose to be older than me. grrrr
As for joining them... if it feels good do it, I say. :) (as long as nobody loses an eye)
Tasty.
*drool*
You look amazing...congrats on joing the club...
RT: There was a huge reflector in my face that blinded me for a good hour. The reflector not only destroyed my retinas, but erased the wrinkles, scars, and blemishes. :-)
Dont' worry, I still look my age and I'm still older than you. :-)
Jen: Thanks. :-) You got a little on your shirt. ;-)
Steve! Thanks! ANd thanks for dropping by. :-)
Post a Comment