Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"NĂ neart go chur le cheile." (together we are strong.)
How would living in the Universe differ if you recognized it as enchanted, ensouled, intelligent, and responding to your needs, thoughts, and ideas? How would you see people differently if you knew that was the potential you shared with them?
5 comments:
*whistle*
I like it!!
WOW!
If I didn't know you were such an honest person I'd think you were digging up old photos and posting them. lol
How the hell do you keep looking younger and younger? Whatever you're doing keep it up, it's working. :D
The secret is to directly face full sunlight. :-) If I posted a photo I took indoors, you'd see the hag I really am. ;-)
ummm... yeah, that worked on the last picture you took but I can clearly see SHADOWS on your face in this one. It's not the light, the camera, the angle or anything else. It's you. Just accept it, you're hot. :D
Now about those hag photos... Did I ever tell you about my hag fetish? lol, I'm only joking. :)
*laugh*
I couldn't see you looking like a hag in 100 years!
Post a Comment