Thursday, May 28, 2009

If Wishes Were Horses...

... beggers would ride. So my mother used to say, anyway. I thought it was kind of a cool saying when I was a kid, but now I realize it's just a fancy way of saying "sucks to be you and there's nothing you can do about it."

I really wanted to blog today. I have a lot to say. I wish I had time. But you know what they say about wishes....

3 comments:

David said...

We'll be here when you get the time. Until then I'll keep my fingers crossed that whatever is sucking up your life gets better and fast. :(

*fingers crossed*

Ivy and Haley said...

I'm not sure what that means. Perhaps get off your high horse and make something of yourself? I'm sure it has some deep deep wisdomous meaning but I don't think I'm seeing it.

Gah.

>_<

Jen said...

*still listening*

We're here if you need us, baby!
*hug*