I created a new blog: www.werideourown.blogspot.com
I've been wanting to expand into some sort of motorcycle-based internet business, but haven't been able to figure out what sort yet. I figured starting the blog and seeing if there was any interest might spark ideas about what's needed, especially for women riders.
I also wanted to try AdSense, just to see if having the links available as resources would help folks rather than me having to research everything. I figured the ads might also give me ideas for postings (comparison shopping, relevance of certain sites, etc.). Of course the cash incentive is a good thing, but considering that *I* never click on ads, I seriously doubt anyone else will, ha ha.
Of course I would love to have input regarding topic ideas and discussions... I'm actually really excited about this (which might be misguided), so I want to make it good and perhaps expand it from a blog into something else.
Yay!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment