Sunday, July 08, 2007

Thank You, Dreamworks and Mr. Spielberg



... for bringing the Transformers to life. If someone asked me, I wouldn't be able to retell one single line of dialogue... but I was moved to tears by the machines and the years of loving work (not to mention miles of code) that allowed them to be just what I always imagined and as profoundly awesome as they should be. Very rarely can I say I've spent $8 to be so truly gratified.


>

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm with you Daughter!!
It was phenomenal.
I've seen it twice already, and would see it again today if I had the money.
What a great flick.
:-D

David said...

I just saw the previews last night. The special affects are blew my mind! Can't wait to see it.

The gunslinger had a post I think you would enjoy. Something about it reminded me of you. Anyway if you get the chance

http://gunslingersjournal.blogspot.com/2007/07/optimism.html

Daughter of Night said...

I can't wait to see it again - especially because we arrived late the first time and had to sit in the second row. I missed some crucial fast-action moments because my eyes just couldn't take it!!

I already knew what to expect, because I had read something prior to seeing the movie, but my daughter cried when she heard Optimus Prime speak for the first time. :-)

I did check out her blog, thank you.