Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Update

Apparently, I sucked so bad that I was the second person to be IMMEDIATELY notified that I wasn't selected for the current opening.

How's that for proficiency??

Hey folks, it's important to be good at what you do... and I evidently excel at SUCKING!

3 comments:

David said...

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I doubt it had anything to do with you sucking. I'm going to assume they told the people who did the best first because they knew you had a REASONABLE expectation of getting the position. The people who truly sucked get told last.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I remember you saying you probably wouldn't get the first spot but there will be 6 to 10 more over the next 6 months. I still have faith!!!

:-)

Daughter of Night said...

I still have faith too. I just wanted to be first, is all. Selfish, I know.

And maybe my opportunity will be the right one and maybe this one wasn't.

Thanks for the support. I've really needed it these past weeks!!

Jen said...

A.) Lots of people would say that being the best at sucking is a GREAT thing. *wink*

B.) I'm sorry.

C.) This opportunity wasn't the right one for you. Hearing that doesn't make it any easier though...
{{{{{Daughter}}}}}