Dear One,
These are Universal Truths.
Speak these words aloud...
I allow it to be easy.
I allow it to be easy.
Living from my Soul has a healing domino effect.I experience compassion for my Self and others...which leads to accepting my Self and others without criticism or judgment...which leads to peace flowing through my mind, body, and spirit...which leads to healing my mind, body, and spirit.
I allow it to be easy.
I allow my Self to be one with Love, Peace, Joy, Healing, Passion for my Path, my Soul Self, my Spirit Guides, my Angels, the Masters, Mother Earth, andthe Infinite Source.
I allow my Self to...See the Truth,Speak the Truth,Hold the Truth in my Heart,Walk the Path of Truth,Know the Truth of my Emotions, andBe Based in Truth.
I allow my Self to be in the Present Moment.
I am Free-Spirited.
I am in Faith that Spirit wants and provides the best for me.
I am aware of the Flow of Coincidences in my Life.
I am grateful for all that has happened in my Life.
I am grateful for all that I Am in my Life.
I am grateful for all that I Have in my Life.
I am grateful for all that is to Come into my Life.
I Allow it to be Easy.
And it is so.
2 comments:
Is this because you didn't win the lottery?
I'm just joshin ya (poke, poke.)
But seriously if more money comes to you because of this I'm going to say it a hundred times :)
I didn't win the lottery yet.
:-)
And I didn't check my ticket from last night, so who knows???
LOL
Post a Comment