Friday, March 02, 2007

Today I'm Grateful For...

*Incredibly beautiful frost on my windshield. See?
(click on the pic to see it full size...)




*Excellent training

*A refinancing that sorta maybe kinda might happen

*A moment of peace

*A day without my desk

*Ten opportunities at 267 million

*Productive networking

*The weekend none too soon

*My daughter and soon-to-be-son-in-law's new home

*Enough to buy a new Canon and a little left over for beer



5 comments:

David said...

I thought it was a painting at first. How damn cold did it get to make something that cool? Looks like a crab in the upper right hand corner. A sign? :)

Oh, sorry to tell you but I have the winning ticket, sorry :( (for you that is):p

Because I have the golden ticket...

harbinger said...

Nature's art, beauty.
DOTN if RT bought his ticket on his golden day this week he is the BIG WINNER. Maybe he will pass some cash around!

Daughter of Night said...

If that's the case, then Barbados is on him!!! :-)

David said...

I would do it too, but I lost :(

Daughter of Night said...

No 267 million for me... not today, anyway. :-) Jackpot rolled over to 340 million for Tuesday!!