Monday, August 20, 2007

My Level of Hell is Lustier than Yours...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished me to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how I matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Test

5 comments:

Jen said...

Wow. I blushed my when results came back... :)

Jen said...

There are very few people out there that could say that their hell is lustier then mine, but I'm glad your one of 'em!!

Daughter of Night said...

LOL!!

I'm just trying to figure out what the "Score" means? Is high bad? Is low good? If I compare the levels, it seems contradictory - Repenting Believers get a low score but the Virtuous Non-believers get a high score (possibly indicating that high is bad and low is good)?

Yes, it's obvious that i don't have enough to obsess about in my life.... SHeesh!

Jen said...

You score very high meaning you're heading that direction, and very low means it's not in your nature...
So you'll end up in Level 2, but there's no room for you in Purgatory. (Which is good cause it'd be boring there... Silly repenters anyways!)

The Dahlia said...

Yikes!! Oh my...I must have done some seriously bad stuff in my day......let's just say I made it down quite a few levels!!! ;)