Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"NĂ neart go chur le cheile." (together we are strong.)
How would living in the Universe differ if you recognized it as enchanted, ensouled, intelligent, and responding to your needs, thoughts, and ideas? How would you see people differently if you knew that was the potential you shared with them?
3 comments:
Thank God there are still people who remember.
Just so you know, I'm still mad about it. I'm mad that our diverse, tolerant society was targeted by extremist. Mad that they targeted innocent civilians and mad that innocent people had to choose to jump out of a 100 story building rather than be burned to death. I'm still mad that heroes had to rush into those buildings to their deaths. And all for what reason? I still haven't heard a good answer to that.
So I won't be forgetting anytime soon. I also won't forget that they settled for 3,000 innocent people only because they lacked the capability to kill more. If they had their way the number would have been more like three hundred million. Lets not forget that either.
Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to rant about this. You are welcome to delete it if it's not. I will understand.
Thank you reminding us.
Thank you for reminding us is what I meant to say.
I'm still mad too.
Partly because I don't know what to believe. There are a whole lot of things about that day that don't add up for me.
But that's a topic for another day.
Because regardless of the things that don't add up, thousands of innocent people lost their lives and tens of thousands lost loved ones. Regardless of any conspiracy theories out there, this country will NEVER be the same.
In some ways, that's a good thing. In most, it's not.
Rant all you like. It's a good day for it.
Post a Comment