Monday, October 22, 2007

Scary Stuff, Y'all

We are preparing to evacuate.

www.signonsandiego.com

5 comments:

David said...

Everytime I see something in Ca. I think of you. They never said anything about San Diego in our news reports. Get out as soon as you can. Possessions aren't worth the risk. Most importantly be SAFE!

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

Ok, now they just announced it on Foxnews.com. That's scary... get out of there.

Jen said...

Yikes.
You can come stay with us!!
Be safe.

Jen said...

I had to come back again... I can't stress this enough: I'm not kidding. It would be cramped here, but you and your family are more then welcome. I will help you get here if you want to come.
(I have the next 8 days off. I could come and get you!)

My heart bleeds for the strangers who are being affected by this, but it bleeds worse for the people I love...