Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Email from the Crew Coordinator:


Breast Cancer 3-Day crew members have to be a little crazy. You work long hours and early mornings. Some of you lift hundreds of pounds of gear, some put on fairy wings and cheer on walkers until you lose your voice. Well, we think that's crazy bold, and crazy beautiful.

Are you up for another crazy challenge? Spring has sprung and we're ready to go into the summer season with a bang. We're launching the Breast Cancer 3-Day Crew $300 in 3 weeks challenge. Ready?

We're challenging all Breast Cancer 3-Day crew members to get at least $300 in your fundraising account by June 11th. We know you don't have to fundraise, but don't we all want to do more to help end breast cancer?

Well, don't we??? See the link to my 2008 BC3D donation page to your left!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I want to donate!!
You always donate so much to my walks.

When I manage to get us out of financial hell, it's yours baby.
:-* (That's a smooch.)

David said...

Happy Birthday Amber!!!

I hope it's a perfect day for you.:D