In order for you to “pay my salary,” you’d need to have a job, ensure your children are attending school, and own a home. In other words, you don’t pay my salary – I do.
(Seems I’ve finally achieved my dream of working for my self.)
If something is important enough to do, it’s important enough to take responsibility for. Don’t do one if you can’t do the other.
Don’t call me collect from a pay phone to ask if you have a warrant. If you think you have a warrant, you do. Turn yourself in or have the good sense to stay gone. Otherwise, don’t be surprised when you see I’ve recommended the full term.
The time to decide that you don’t make a very good parent IS NOT when your child is 14. And no, I’m not going to take responsibility for him just because you’re finally reaping what you’ve sown.
Think before you speak. Take as long as you need. I will hold you accountable for every word that comes out of your mouth. Only you can make it worthwhile.
I don’t care who you know. Laws and Court orders are not negotiable. If you “know the Chief will want to hear about this,” feel free to use your one phone call to advise him.
I’m only going to tell you once. If you choose not to comply, don’t cry about how I “ruined our trust.” If you want to see the rehabilitative side, do as you’re fucking told.
The pen is mightier than the sword. Remember that when you think you’ve gotten away with something because I didn’t come looking for you right away.
You don’t scare me when you demand to speak to my Supervisor. I’m thankful to be able to pawn you off on him so I can get back to doing my job.
Yes, I’m “serious.” It’s a safe bet that I know more about the law than you do, especially given your current circumstance. Asking the same question over and over again is only wasting your time and pissing me off.
If you think that forced submission to a Fourth Amendment waiver is “unfucking fair,” then go ahead and tell the Judge that you’d like to serve your full term. Fine with me.
Contrary to popular belief, supervising your submission of urine samples for drug testing does not get me hot. Given the number of less-than-hygienic and usually prostituted female genitalia that I see during the course of a day’s work, it’s a wonder I still have a sex life at all.
If you’re wearing the pants, they’re your drugs. End of story.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Daughter you are one strong woman, I admire you.
That's not mine I'm holding it for someone.
Oh what's that, you must have put that there.
I heard the best one ever: A cop came across a guy with a needle still sticking in his arm, when asked about it the guy says, "that's not my arm".
Yeah, right!
How dare you write this stuff about the public! Don't you know "we pay your salary" LOL
Don't these people know you and your supervisor work together, were trained to do the same job the same way? Why would they think you supervisor would side with them? Oh yeah because they're stupid.
I honestly don't know how you do it. These people screw up and blame you because their life is a mess. I think I would just throw my hands up.
If I didn't know you actually had to live through this I would say this is funny. Truth is it's just sad that a part of society has fallen so far. :( *shrug*
Harbinger: My absolute favorite statement to date is: "I didn't use drugs, but I had sex with my boyfriend last night. He uses, so I'll probably be dirty. But I don't use." Oh, hee hee hee.
RT: It is funny, in a lot of ways. Mostly because these are things that I say (more or less in these exact words) 100 times per week. It's all part of the job. And it could be worse!! But, as you can see, I'll never be successful in YOUR job, so looks like I'm doing what I'm suited for. ;-)
Daughter, off topic but I stumbled across this blog http://jaco-blog.blogspot.com/
thought you might be interested.
Post a Comment