It's somewhat confusing
The way you hint indirectly
around important things
but demand the trivial
so explicitly
It's possible that I
don't know at all what's important
(much less what isn't)
and that your hesitation
(or your ultimatum)
is a result of your perception
of my needs
rather than the
immediate gratification
of your own.
Either way, it's a mystery
regardless, an enigma
One I haven't time
to figure out
So ask for what you want
I hope you'll beg
for what you need
And I'll spend less time guessing
and more with alibis
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ainissesthai- to speak in riddles.
Actually, it makes a lot of sense to me or at least I can relate to it in my own situations. *shrug*
I guess the real question is does the msu understand it or whoever it was directed at? Do they even no you're confused by their actions?
On a somewhat unrelated note I have become irritated that society to often replaces the word want with need. Those two words are not interchangeable in my opinion. >:(
HB: Seems like we all are, eh?? :-)
RT: If you can relate, it's good poetry. ;-)
If the directed person understood I would have no need to vent my frustration in non-sensical verse.
:-)
I agree that "wants" and "needs" have become disturbingly interchangeable, as has "fair" and "equal." If you ask me, it's because people are lazy and suffering from an unwarranted sense of entitlement.
:-)
Want, need ,expect, demand. Today's expectations.
Post a Comment