Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Best One!

"Chuck Norris' dick is so big it has its own dick. And Chuck Norris' dick's dick is bigger than your dick."

4 comments:

David said...

Ouch!

I'm beginning not to like Chuck Norris :(

Just kidding Chuck... umm I mean Mr. Norris :|

Jen said...

*laugh*
LOVE it.

You still want the Chuck Norris book that I've forgotten to mail you FOREVER now? Or have you already read it?

Daughter of Night said...

RT, I'm sure Mr. Norris will understand your initial sentiment should he happen across my blog at some point. :-)

Jen, my daughter brought the book home a few eeks ago, so I've already enjoyed it... but thanks!

Jen said...

*blush*
Sorry I didn't get it to you sooner. I'm still working on something to send you but it's taken a turn for the SLOW since I went back to work. ;)