Monday, January 22, 2007

"Love" Does Not Mean What You Think It Means


A Message from Archangel Michael

as received by HaloEyes, June 27, 1997


Oh courageous ones of the Earth, hear our call to freedom and flight.

Like a bird with wings outstretched in flight you fly. Ever higher in freedom. High enough to touch the sun. And, with each flap of the wings you draw courage and strength.

You are brave in your chosen path and you are dearly loved. There are no mistakes along your way - only opportunities to make a difference.

You come into the world through love yet see suffering and pain. "Why?" you ask do you have to live like this? And we join you in questioning this and we answer with love, "You don't."

You were never asked to suffer, dear ones. You need suffer no longer.

Call in the Force of Truth.

Call on the Force of Love.

Make changes in your environment.

If you are stifled, know you are not living in Truth. If you are in pain, know you are not living in Love and let go.

There is no force in the Universe more powerful than the love possessed in your body, mind, and soul. Use this power of love to break the chains that bind.

Call on the Sword of Truth and Love to cut through any chains.

Breathe in the Power of Love in the Universe.

Spread your wings and fly forward in courage and harmony.

The wind beneath your wings will never fail you.

A Message From Amber

(Just Amber, sorry)

It is my humble opinion that channelers have something very real to tell us. Is this a message from Michael the Archangel? I don't know. I do know that I've heard, seen, and read a lot of channelings, and there are some striking - and sobering - similarities. I note these traits also in conversations with my mother's cousin, who I am convinced speaks directly to God.

So, having said that, I must advise that I firmly believe that "Love," translated literally, does not mean a strong feeling for something outside of oneself. I believe that "Love," translated literally (from the soul's dictionary to the dictionary of the consciousness) means "Divine I."

Think about it.

What do you think?

If you think I may just have the right idea, read that passage again. Now...

how do you feel?

2 comments:

David said...

Interesting post to say the least. It actually addresses a situation I am struggling to work through in my own life.

a few questions if I may?

Doesn't the "you are dearly loved" part of the message suggest that part of love is in fact being loved?

While I agree that the love of ones self and from ones self must come first, shouldn't we have some expectations from the ones that claim to love and support us?

How do you change your whole world, if you are stifled, when the very foundation it is based on turns out to be false?

How do you fix the unfixable? How do you ignore the truth for the sake of love and inner peace?

Daughter of Night said...

Email me... let's chat...