Monday, January 01, 2007

No More MotoBarbie!

Now I'm StratoBarbie!!
This is my New Year's rebellion... a friend gave me a great deal, as he was trying to move the 2006 models out of his shop... just under 1900cc, the windshield and backrest detach in seconds...
Oh yeah, got a new head o' hair to complement my brand new year....





6 comments:

David said...

Cool, if you don't mind me saying. The bike is nice as well :)

Daughter of Night said...

The pics don't do either of us justice. Ha!! :-)

David said...

:)who's complaining?

Daughter of Night said...

Only me, apparently. Tough getting old. :-)

David said...

well, it's better than the alternative.

I know I'm not suppose to ask but how old are we talking? And no, I'm not going to guess. I've lost that game enough to know not to play. Besides I don't see a problem but I guess it's all relative isn't it?

Daughter of Night said...

I'm laughing because my first thought was "there's a link to my MySpace page, why doesn't he know my age?" Ha! I'm 40. :-)