I've been doing very well, sticking to my fairly good pre-quitting eating habits and my unelaborate but effective workout routine. Regardless, I've added about 9 pounds since Thanksgiving, and know from previous experience that my body as a non-smoker is completely different than my body as a smoker. Naturally, the more zaftig me is healthier... but I find it difficult to be gentle with myself when it's time to get dressed in the morning.
To top it all off, I've come across this:

Creme de Rose. Oh, it is to die for. Yes, it is ice cream made with extract of roses. One pint is comparable in cost to one pack of cigarettes.
Coincidence? Or conspiracy??? You decide. I'm eating.
3 comments:
Dont give up. It is hard but dont quit. When you feel like smoking try drinking water. I know sounds simplistic. But sometimes little things like that work.
Remeber the guessing a woman's age rule? It applies about weight too. If the pictures on the bike are after the weight gain you have nothing to worry about :)
Thanks, y'all. It's gonna be okay... guess I'll just have to buy new clothes... which means I'll have to shop... which means I'll have to take some time off work... hmmm, maybe gaining weight isn't so bad after all... ;-)
Post a Comment