I am happy when I am with you.
I am sad when I am not.
I have scratch marks down my arms because our bodies please each other.
The sweet scent of your essence covers me.
My thoughts stray not from you.
You are immortal in my mind.
You are perfect in my eyes.
Your flaws are consistent with true beauty.
My commitment to you is entire and eternal.
You reside within me.
Your spirit surrounds me.
Your love intoxicates me.
I like leaving kitty tracks on my sheets.
I enjoy injecting you into conversation.
I go off topic to mention you to others.
My heart races when I see you wear our ring.
My soul laments when you do not.
When you are coming to see me my world finds harmony.
When you are leaving my life is in discord.
The thought of you staying is worth any risk.
But the pain of your departure is too much to bear.
I find myself uniquely interested in what you will wear.
But primitively aroused to experience what's underneath.
Your sensuality makes me feel sexy about myself.
Every time I touch you is the first time.
You make love greater for me.
You make love less for me.
You make love.
We are together.
We belong there.
We are powerful.
We have grown closer and continue to do so.
We are not like others.
We share more, see more, want more, need more.
Our passion burns brighter than stars.
We are worth fighting for.
We should fight harder.
We make me feel greater than myself, a god among mortals.
We convince me that anything is possible, and I can do it.
We are a gift from God, his love given to us.
All of Heaven and Creation pulls for us.
I pull for us, with all I am.
You pull for us, but sometimes you stop.
My life would not be fulfilled without us, constant.
We are essential to my existence.
We will always be together once we start.
We will always be where I want to be.
We will always.
I will always want more of you.
You will always feed my desires.
You will always embody my desires.
You haunt me.
You fill me.
You complete me.
You elate me.
You frighten me.
You hurt me.
You heal me.
You impassion me.
You give me.
You take from me.
You need me.
You love me.
You are me.
Power beyond comprehension. Thank you.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment