Saturday, January 06, 2007

You Are...

Image provided by YourCoolProfile.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are smart. Any idea what your IQ is? I didn't look for it on your myspace :)

Daughter of Night said...

I remember taking IQ tests when I was a kid. My mom might know how that turned out, but I sure don't. :-) If it's important to you, I'll ask her... but I don't think I'm exceptionally smart, I'm just well-trained. ;-)

Anonymous said...

not important at all, I already know the answer :)

I've been reading your past blogs I hope you don't mind. Very raw, scary, they make me sad but it makes me think, that's good.

I haven't read it all but I have a few questions, agian if you don't mind.

Is this a blog your family and friends know about?

I think I read somewhere that your husband moved away for work? What happened with that? Or did I get this wrong?

Daughter of Night said...

I don't mind questions. Some I may choose to naswer in email; I hope you don't mind if I take that as my prerogative.

Some friends and some family know about this blog. My husband does not.

My husband moved to Hawaii last May. He returned the Friday before Christmas. Things didn't work out the weay he thought they would, at least that's what I assume because he's back.

I'm sorry if my postings make you sad. My blog is really self-indulgent and I don't always think about how others will be affected. :-(

David said...

Of course it's your prerogative. Your house your rules :)

Your blog should be about what you think and feel. Don't worry about me. Sad is not always a bad emotion, helps me get my head out the clouds.

If it wasn't for sadness happiness would not feel so special.

Strange about the husband. Is all going to work out?

Daughter of Night said...

I don't know.