Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Mushy McMusherson



(many thanks to CHR7S for the image...)


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

4 comments:

David said...

Cool picture!

Nothing says love like crystallized water and a Volkswagen ;p

I'm sorry I just can't help myself, you can slap me if ya wanta :)

Daughter of Night said...

Yes, the only thing that would make that picture more romantic would be someone with their tongue frozen to the exposed metal of the heart.....

(can you tell I'm really in the VD mood????????)

David said...

What, not in the mood for a holiday where your whole love life hinges on how much you buy your partner and what color the flowers are?

A day when you can't do enough right but you can always do wrong?

When young love takes center stage and makes you look like a putz for not be as silly as they are?

A day where you are forced to say I love you and some how have to sound like you mean it more than the other 364 days?

How could you not be in the mood?

Daughter of Night said...

I have reblogged just for you. There is hope, Romantic Warrior!!