To the right, in my list of links, those who may be interested will find the link to the Go Gratitude! Experiment Introduction movie. After viewing the concept behind the experiment, you can choose to participate in the experiment itself by accepting 42 daily emails that inspire, encourage, enable, and facilitate Gratitude in all aspects of life.
I'll be the first to admit that it's a little bit bizarre and somewhat cheesy.
But I'm signing up to receive the 42 daily affirmations again because I realized that I'd forgotten the lessons I learned about 14 months ago when this little experiment changed my entire outlook - just when I needed a new outlook most.
I felt 80% better after watching the introductory movie. I felt 100% better after one week of participating in the experiment. And the feeling lasted for... well, it lasted until I forgot the lessons I'd learned because my hard drive crashed and I wasn't able to continue to reference the affirmations.
Yes, I know that I am more easily amused than most and so am attracted to things like 42 daily emails that appear in my Inbox to "teach" me something. But as of January, almost one million people have participated in the experiment.
And from a quantum view, that's more than enough to change the world.
I think I'm ready to feel that powerful again.
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Signed up last night after your comment. The comment about Go Gratitude not about the pickle.
Although I do like a good pickle...
DOTN, off topic, but I'm sorry I did't see your comment after my story on my blog, for ? long. Wasn't being rude, almost missed your first visit.
Thank you.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Pickle.
Post a Comment