Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Decorated!!
I've finished decorating my bike for the Breast Cancer 3-Day, and am getting ready to take it on a "test run" to make sure that I've wired everything safely and securely. You can't really tell from the pictures (I was in a hurry!), but there are about 100 LED lights wrapped around parts of the bike, all of which I colored (with a permanent marker) pink because I couldn't find pink ones. All of the lights are battery operated (except for the blue LEDs that light my engine and wheels), so I have little power boxes zip-tied everywhere. The saddlebags have light garlands with little beads a flowers woven in. Cool eh??


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cool is that?! Only EXTREMELY cool!
Now if you could just get fire to shoot out of your head and neck you would look just like your avatar. :D
Seriously, be careful out there. We want you back in one piece.
Ooooo. Shiny!!!
I dig it.
Too bad it's that nice lookin'. Now people will be honking next to you all the time to tell you what a great bike you have!
;-P
Post a Comment