Here are two "engagement" photos (taken after the wedding!!)


Here they are in Spain!!!

And here is a photo of their civil ceremony on the San Diego Bay:
Maybe I'll be a grandmother soon!! Ha!!
"NĂ neart go chur le cheile." (together we are strong.)



And here is a photo of their civil ceremony on the San Diego Bay:
Maybe I'll be a grandmother soon!! Ha!!
How would living in the Universe differ if you recognized it as enchanted, ensouled, intelligent, and responding to your needs, thoughts, and ideas? How would you see people differently if you knew that was the potential you shared with them?
3 comments:
Fantastic Daughter!!!
They look great together. So happy.
It's awesome to watch people begin their life together...
Congrats!!
I'll keep my fingers crossed about the grandma part!
*wink*
Congradulations!!!
How cute are they?!
So in love, so full of hope and happiness, so eager to start a life together, so niave... sorry, that last one just slipped out :p
Gandma huh? Let them enjoy each other first :)
Believe me, I can WAIT for the "grandma" part!! like I'm not having enough self-esteem issues as it is!! :-)
Hopefully we'll have the professional photos soon, from their wedding in Spain and from the reception. ;-)
Post a Comment