Here is yet another post that contains way too much information...
Two days in a row now - yesterday and today - I was just sitting at my desk at work, doing mundane work-related tasks, not thinking about anything but work, when BAM!!! I was overcome by overt, extreme sexual arousal. I'm not just talking horniness, here. I mean full-blown, everything-is-suddenly-swelled-up-and-sensitive, even-the-friction-of-my-clothing-is-excruciatingly-pleasurable, just-on-the-verge-of-orgasm arousal. And from there, it was just a hop, skip, and a jump into FantasyLand, which of course only made matters immediately and urgently worse.
WTF??????
I've had an attack of The Hornies at work before (who hasn't??), but this is something really new and different. I mean, just-on-the-verge-of-orgasm arousal is obvious!! To everyone!! And my only choices were 1) stay in my cubicle and hope for a moment of privacy to compose myself, or 2) walk through the maze of cubicles and people to the restroom and hope for a moment of privacy to compose myself. Because the obvious solution to the problem was - obviously - out of the question. And, God help me, if someone had touched me they'd have gotten a whole lot more than they bargained for.
So again, WTF???? Is this some new and "exciting" symptom of encroaching menopause? Has my body's betrayal escalated from merely submitting to gravity to now actually having sex without me?? Has my poor, overtaxed brain finally snapped and succumbed to some little-known (and evidently exhausting) mental illness? Or is my little brain just working out some stress the only way it knows I'm going to respond to for sure????
Anyone else ever have this experience? I am truly mystified.
One thing's for sure... I'm wearing black clothing again tomorrow!!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OMG! I haven't been on your blog for a few weeks and I come back to this. Now, I'm ready to burst. TMI. TMI. :-)
I'm not sure I get the black clothing thing *scratches head* but I'm not sure I want to know. ;)
As a man this isn't that uncommon. For a women, I have no idea but I like the way it sounds *giggle*
Sorry, Sid... sometimes things just have to be told in excruciating detail. ;-)
RT, really? I can't imagine having to go through this every single day (I don't know if that's what you mean by "not uncommon.") I suppose it would be okay if I were, say, at home and had, say, and OUTLET... but having these sudden attacks at WORK is rather disconcerting!!
Maybe disconcerting but a funny image to think about. hee hee
Men start having this type of problem (not always to this extent) at puberty. We learn to deal with it but at first being aroused makes us think of things that arouse us more then I think we're pretty much in the situation you found yourself in yesterday.
You're not alone, Daughter but I can't remember the last time it happened. I think the black clothes are a great idea though till you figure it out!
I imagine it's your body's way of telling you that the immense stress you've been under is not totally your fault therefore you deserve some compensation. LOL
LOL, Jen... too bad the "compensation" seems to come at a time I can't do a thing about it!!
*nod*
It's a bastard of a world that'll do that to you.
Arrr.
I'm feeling a bit like a pirate right now.
Hm.
I could keelhaul someone for you if you think it might help..?
Post a Comment