Joy to the world... Joy to you and me!!
:-)
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"NĂ neart go chur le cheile." (together we are strong.)
How would living in the Universe differ if you recognized it as enchanted, ensouled, intelligent, and responding to your needs, thoughts, and ideas? How would you see people differently if you knew that was the potential you shared with them?
5 comments:
There's something seriously wrong with Maria Carey. It could be that I'm not very fond of her. Oh yeah, that's it!
:-P
I agree with Jen. Except for her face, body and voice. Other than that, not much at all ;)
Joy to you Daughter and Merry Christmas!
Har har, RT!!
And... although I'm not very fond of Mariah (as opposed to my original "Maria") Carey, I'm ridiculously fond of you.
*squeeze*
Hope you had a great Christmas!!
:)
I'm not normally a huge fan of Miss Mariah either.
But nobody - NOBODY - sings gospel like she does. And this particular version of this song makes me smile every time.
:-)
Joy to you and me!!
Post a Comment