Thursday, December 06, 2007

Self-Control for the Hormonally Challenged

Things I wanted to say today - and didn't!!! Yay me!

"Hey D----, I'll move that stuff when MY BOSS tells me to do it. You can bitch, moan, and whine until the fucking cows come home and I'm still not going to take directives from you. So, for the time being, you can go ahead and shove all those case files as far up your fat ass as they will go."

"C------, if you make one more snarky, divisive comment in my class I will use something you've done for every example I give for the rest of the day. I'll start with that embarrassing little incident on the range a few months back and my grand finale will be the time I made you cry in D-Tac. How's that for divisive, you smarmy little ogre??"

"Ya'll don't mind if I just curl up in the fetal position on the floor for a couple of minutes until the Kung-Fu grip of my Raging Uterus from Hell eases up a bit? Thank you!!"

"GET AWAY FROM MY ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!"

"S----, I really appreciate this whole little seduction scene you've got going in your mind, but you better get the fuck out of my space. Firstly, I wouldn't fuck you with my dog's cunt; and secondly, I'm about to start projectile vomiting because the combination of that cloying drugstore cologne you've bathed yourself in and your crypt breath is giving me vertigo."

"Now that you've let the whiny, lazy, incompetent one get her ludicrously demanding way once again, is it my turn?"

"So, basically you're saying that you're getting paid twice as much as I am, but you don't know how to do your job, so you'd like me to immediately drop what I'm doing to clean up this fiasco of liability that you've ignorantly created before someone else finds out about it. Is that about right?"

"Hey P--!!! Kiss my ass!!!"

2 comments:

David said...

Good Job! But a little mumble that can barely be heard is always a nice option.

I also like to use the "blank look" for as long as it would take to say what I wanted to say but didn't. Then make them repeat their request. >;)

Jen said...

Hm.
Another list that makes me want to make a list.
Good post Daughter!