To the Democratic majority in their attempt to push through this "Non-binding Inititative" and for the local political and community leaders who are organizing "investigations into police brutality" and "Peace Now" sit-ins, I have only one statement to make:
Divided, we MUST fall.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Don't get me started. Seriously, don't get me started.
Fools!!!
I'm finished.
Oh, it might be fun to get you started just to see where you'd take us once you got going. :-)
Seriously, politics is something I've followed for a long time. Several people have asked me to get involved in our local politics but that's just not my style. The problem is I'm not some die hard that can't see both sides so I have a hard time when people say "your stupid if you don't see it my way" I mean every issue has millions of people on both sides. If the answer was so clear and easy why would there be any debate? People just dig in and refuse to think. I hate that.
I see a few horses in your blog, do you like them?
Soooo, lemme get this straight: you think politics isn't your style because you are able to see both sides of every issue and have an innate understanding that people's values and opinions are important to them and therefore difficult to manipulate?
Sounds like the kind of person we need, especially in local government.
But, what do I know???? ;-)
The horses are in my blog because my Chinese AStrological sign is Fire Horse.
We are entering the year of the Fire Pig on the 18th!! Luck to all!!
No my style is more one on one. I'm very shy. Public speaking is not my bag.
The reason I brought up the horses is because I live next to the sheriff of our county and he has about 9 horses next door. No shit, I see a sheriff every weekend riding his horse. Cracks me up every time I see it :)
And happy fire pig...to.. you...emm..yeah...
I feel like some bacon *goes to look in the fridge*
Post a Comment